Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some Very, Very Important Updates

Hooray for NOLIE!  That little monkey slept through the night last night in her UNDERWEAR with no accidents.

Could it be that, at last, we are approaching the end of Diaper Road?  Could it be that this train is pulling out of Pull-Up City?  Lord, I dare not think it.  But I must!  Rejoice!  Rejoice!




***

Not that you were up late at night worrying about it, but my neck is indeed better.  I go in for the tune up Thursday with Dr. Magic Hands.  Thanks to all of you for the great descriptions of Osteopathy.  But I still think it's magic.

Also, I don't think I wrote about it, but I was having some really painful blood clots in my arm from having a stupid i.v. during the random uterine infection a few weeks back.  Those are also going away. 

I'm giddy with health.

***

And, we have been receiving some mysterious and unexpected sums of money lately.  Nothing huge, but little chunks of change here and there.  I was meditating last night and felt this huge opening in my heart, and into my head came thoughts of being in the flow.  There it was.  I felt totally connected.

Maybe it's the juggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment